Basic Training in Kopenhagen - Denmark
Participants are initiated to the field of Myoreflex Therapy through the basic training program. Here, the specific perspectives and techniques of Myoreflex Therapy are thoroughly explained and taught, in both theory and practice.
The basic course consists of 5 modules (4 days each) plus an examination at the end. Due to the current situation the start had to postponed again. The new start & dates are:
New start in September 2021
Module 1: September 23rd - 26th 2021
Module 2: October 14th - 17th 2021
Module 3: January 27th - 30th 2022
Module 4: Date needs to be found.
Module 4: Date needs to be found.
The course includes 20 - 24 participants and is supervised by three course leaders. The course teaches both theoretical subjects and their implementation in clinical practice. The practice portion is conducted in small groups (6 - 8 participants plus 1 - 2 course leaders). Each module includes the theoretical and practical presentation of one subject area (the lower extremity, upper extremity, trunk, cranium, etc.) along with associated patterns of illness and relevant aspects of treatment.
Course Contents (a selection)
- Basic principles of Myoreflex Therapy
- Anatomy and functional anatomy in relation to Myoreflex Therapy
- Introduction to Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) in relation to Myoreflex Therapy
- Biomechanics and its therapeutic application
- Fundamentals of general and specialized neurophysiology and neuroanatomy
- Pain models with horizontal and vertical networking theories
- Simulated movement
- Preparing the way toward a new understanding of illness patterns and their treatment
- Intensive, targeted practical introduction in small groups to the treatment of specific illness patterns
- Presentation models
- Relevant anatomy from the perspective of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)
- Fundamentals of neuromuscular trauma therapy (NMTT)
- Conceptual models in Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Myoreflex Therapy in pediatrics and neurology
- Myoreflex Therapy as a networked treatment model with internal medicine and surgery
- Myoreflex Therapy for psychosomatic illnesses
- Final examination with certification as a Myoreflex Therapist (theory and practice)
Myoreflex Basic Training Course in Kopenhagen
Dr. Mosetter, the founder of Myoreflex Therapy, offers in cooperation with Anne Marie Vester a complete basic training course in Kopenhagen.
Lecturers: Kurt Mosetter, Bendik Johannessen, Bo Kaehler, et al
The course comprises of 5 modules (4 days each).
Course times are:
- on the first day of each module / course block: from 2pm – 9pm
- the next days then: from 9am – 6pm
- on the last day of each course block: 9am – 1pm
Further information and registration by e-mail
Sports injuries without local treatment
Interpretations of injuries, interpretations of pain
Compensation of injuries and pain
Reaction to injuries and pain
Adaption to injuries and pain
Impact of previous trauma or shock
Body reading, body memory
The mechanisms of action of Myoreflex Therapy
The methods of Myoreflex Therapy
Read ‘Anatomy Trains’ prior to this module
Symptoms and compensations
The jaw, the inner ear, stereopsis and Myoreflex therapy
The lower extremities and the back
Myoreflex Therapy and migraine,
the menstrual cycle,
Patterns of compensation
Upper extremities, nape of the neck, face, shoulders
Group work with external patients
Please note: The actual course content may vary from the subjects specifically listed above.
Further informations you will find on the website of the organiser Anne Marie Vester: Ny Energi Klinik
Questions regarding application, course details or Corona-news please directly to email@example.com